Sunday, July 5, 2009

Cristiano Ronaldo is finally transfered to Real Madrid and tops the world most expensive footballer


Ronaldo or Cristiano Ronaldo is finally transfered from Manchester United to Real Madrid. Cristiano Ronaldo is now the most expensive footballer in the world with a transfer worth 80 euros. here are some remarks of the star:

"I've been used to having pressure for a long time. In this sense, I'm calm," he said in an interview with Spanish newspaper Marca on Saturday. "This price tag isn't something I'm going to think about when I go out on to the pitch, so it's not going to affect me.

"I think that it's a fair figure. If Manchester United and Real Madrid agree this amount then there is nothing more to say. I will show that the money they are paying has been a good decision.

"The great players cost a lot of money and if you want them you have to pay it, I'm happy to be the most expensive player in the world. Real Madrid have paid so much money because they wanted me and have considered it a fair price."

Hopefully, he is going to contribute his best to the team and to the world of soccer.

0 comments: